TigerRidge - IT Training Services - Workshops
Due to customer demand, we have added this 1.8 to XP update course to our range of bespoke Citrix and Windows 2000 administration courses.
Unlike our standard MetaFrame XP course, this course is specifically designed for experienced MetaFrame 1.8 users who want a fast, cost effective introduction to the changes and additions within MetaFrame XP and who wish to try those new features out for the first time in a "safe" situation, rather than their current company MetaFrame environment!
This course is designed for MetaFrame 1.8 users who are planning or considering an update to MetaFrame XP. It introduces the new features provided in MetaFrame XP and outlines upgrade strategies, placing emphasis on practical "hands-on" workshop sessions rather than theory and marketing hype. The exact topics covered will depend on the current experience and needs of the delegates, but can include:
- Changes and additions to the MetaFrame architecture, including Independent Management Architecture (IMA)
- Planning and implementing your Upgrade
- Using the new Citrix management tools, including the Citrix Management Console
- ICA Client Agent
- Web connectivity and management, including NFuse
- XML Service
- Load Balancing
- Installation Management Services (IMS)
- Resource Management Services (RMS)
- Key security concepts and features
- Troubleshooting tools and strategies
Click here to read about our MetaFrame Feature Release 3 workshops.
** Please contact us for latest dates **
or other locations by agreement
Please call for details.
Note: Discounts are available for further delegates from the same company booked on the same course/workshop at the same time - please contact us for details
To find out more or make your booking, please contact us
We are continually reviewing and enhancing our workshops.
If you cannot find the workshop you require, or if an outline does not quite meet your needs, please contact us to discuss how we can tailor our workshops specifically for you.
Copyright © 2015
TigerRidge Consultancy Services Ltd. All rights reserved.