TigerRidge - IT Training Services - Training Courses
This course gives a practical introduction and grounding to the setup, use and administration of MetaFrame XP.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to MetaFrame XP and key Citrix technologies
- Planning and implementing your Installation or Upgrade
- Using the Citrix management tools, including the Citrix Management Console
- Managing ICA clients and connections
- Managing mixed-mode environments
- Program Neighborhood and ICA
- Installing, publishing and managing applications
- Installing and managing printers and printer drivers
- Web-Based access methods and tools, including NFuse
- Load Balancing
- Configuration of connections and clients
- Key security concepts and features
- Troubleshooting tools and strategies
This course assumes that delegates already have a good knowledge of Windows NT/2000 and its administration. Delegates without this experience will need additional training first - please contact us for further details.
Please call for details
Note: Discounts are available for further delegates from the same company booked on the same course/workshop at the same time - please contact us for details
To find out more or make your booking, please contact us
We are continually reviewing and enhancing our training courses.
If you cannot find the course you require, or if an outline does not quite meet your needs, please contact us to discuss how we can tailor our courses specifically for you.
Copyright © 2015
TigerRidge Consultancy Services Ltd. All rights reserved.