TigerRidge - IT Training Services
We have a wide range of training courses and workshops, each one is designed using our core ethos of practical training (see our training introduction page for further information) - to make sure that when you get back to your office you can really put everything you have learned into practice straightaway.
In response to customer demand, we also provide a range of "Quick and Dirty" workshops for "non-techies". These are designed specifically for people who need to do basic administration tasks but are not IT specialists - people providing holiday cover for example or who work in a small company that can't afford its own it specialist. The workshops aim to show you how to do basic tasks and checks - and (probably more importantly) aim to help you avoid the major pitfalls that non-IT specialists can so easily fall into when suddenly being landed with a Windows Server to look after.
Current courses and workshops include:
- Citrix Access Gateway Workshop
- Introduction to Citrix XenApp (previously Presentation Server or MetaFrame)
- Citrix XenApp (previously Presentation Server or MetaFrame) Administration
- Day to Day Windows TCP/IP
- Quick & Dirty Windows Server Workshop
- Quick & Dirty Small Business Server Workshop
- Overview of Home Working
- Overview of Server Virtualization
- Customised training courses based on individual company IT training requirements
Please contact us to find out more
We are continually reviewing and enhancing our training courses.
If you cannot find the course you require, or if a course outline does not quite meet your needs, please contact us to discuss how we can tailor our courses specifically for you.
Older courses and workshops may still available on request, including:
- Citrix MetaFrame Feature Release 3 Workshop
- MetaFrame XP
- MetaFrame 1.8 to XP Update Workshop
- Windows 2000 Design & Administration
- Intensive NDS Workshop
Please contact us for further information
Copyright © 2015
TigerRidge Consultancy Services Ltd. All rights reserved.