TigerRidge - IT Training Services - Training Courses - Windows Administration
This course gives a practical introduction to the setup, use and administration of Windows 2000 and/or Windows 2003. Topics covered depend on the specific requirements of the delegates but can include:
- Introduction to Windows 2000
- Upgrade, administration, planning and installation strategies
- Hardware configuration and troubleshooting, including disk management and printers
- Planning and configuring the network, including network protocols
- Active Directory Services (ADS)
- Group policies and profiles
- Administration of User accounts and Groups
- Planning and implementing security
- Installing and configuring DNS and DDNS
- Planning and configuring remote access to the network
- Planning and configuring file resources, including Distributed File System (DFS), disk quotas and EFS
- Installing and configuring Web Services
- Installing and configuring Terminal Services
- Planning and implementing disaster recovery
This course length will depend on the previous knowledge and experience of the delegates, the specific topics requested and on the amount of practical "hands-on" workshop time required. As a guide, we recommend a 4 day course for delegates with good previous NT administration experience who wish to gain both a good theoretical and practical training.
Please call for details
Note: Discounts are available for further delegates from the same company booked on the same course/workshop at the same time - please contact us for details
To find out more or make your booking, please contact us
We are continually reviewing and enhancing our training courses.
If you cannot find the course you require, or if an outline does not quite meet your needs, please contact us to discuss how we can tailor our courses specifically for you.
Copyright © 2015
TigerRidge Consultancy Services Ltd. All rights reserved.